A change’s success depends on your management. We advise and accompany
executives and HR employees during separation processes, and train separation talks.
A successful separation is experienced as fair and professional by all parties involved, and is achieved silently and with as little slight as possible – irrespective of whether larger structural measures or individual cases are to be dealt with. For a successful separation, division one provides advice in the key areas:
- Investigating measures to avert dismissal (qualification, internal relocation, mediation, coaching etc.)
- Separation preliminaries (leave of absence, handover of assignments, remaining leave, motor vehicle regulation, company pension etc.)
- Simulation of separation talks (understanding of roles, formulating a dismissal message, reasons for dismissal)
- Exit interviews or information talks with the affected employees
- Orientation counselling to develop a willingness to change, if necessary
In several personnel cutback projects, our experienced managers, trainers and coaches have proven how effectively our concept for silent staff reduction works: without trials and usually more economical than conventional outplacement methods or transfer measures.